Online IWCF Training with Virtual Classrooms
Aberdeen Drilling School is delighted to announce that we are now offering IWCF accredited Drilling Well Control and Well Intervention Pressure Control with the use of our distance-learning, virtual classrooms.
At Aberdeen Drilling School, we pride ourselves on having highly experienced instructors with the technical expertise to support your training requirements. Our instructors have considerable field experience and exceptional presentation skills, ensuring that we offer engaging training courses worldwide. When it comes to online training, we aim to provide a Virtual Learning option which doesn’t remove our customers’ access to the invaluable technical expertise of our instructors.
Our digital platform facilitates Instructor-led teaching with live presentations, interactive breakout sessions on virtual whiteboards, virtual team activities, and online assessments and quizzes, all from the safety & comfort of your own work-space. All delegates will be fully supported by the team at Aberdeen Drilling School for any questions or queries throughout the training.
From May 4th Aberdeen Drilling School will schedule weekly courses running Monday to Thursday in our virtual classrooms. On completion of the required learning hours and successful completion of the IWCF assessments, delegates will receive an IWCF certificate. Please note, while restrictions are in place as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, IWCF assessments can be completed either virtually or in person with strict social distancing measures at one of our accredited centres.
IWCF Drilling Well Control Level 3&4:
- 7 Hours per day Monday to Thursday
IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Level 3&4:
- One elective subject: 7 hours per day Monday to Tuesday plus 6 hours during Wednesday or Thursday (depending on the subject)
- Two elective subjects: 7 hours per day Monday to Tuesday plus 10 hours during Wednesday/Thursday (depending on the subjects)
- Three elective subjects: 7 hours per day Monday to Tuesday plus 14 hours during Wednesday/Thursday (depending on the subjects)
Our virtual classroom requires minimal IT requirements – a laptop / desktop / tablet with speakers, a microphone, a webcam, and an internet connection (with 2Mbps up/down-load speeds).
- If running Windows the virtual classroom operates best with Windows10, Chrome or IE11, and Pentium4 processor with 512MB-RAM.
- If running Mac the virtual classroom operates best with MacOSX and macOS10.9 (or later), Chrome or Firefox, and, 64-bit processor with 512MB-RAM.